Set The Mood on Valentine's Day with Weed
Set the Mood on Valentine's Day with Weed
Mix it up this year and set the mood on Valentine's day with weed! You can gift everyone's favorite; flowers and chocolate, but with a twist. Add an extra kick and mood-altering effect to your bouquet and edible treats.
Why do we give flowers and chocolates on Valentine's Day?
As far back as the 17th century, humans have been gifting flowers on Valentine’s Day as a representation of love in all of its forms. Chocolates on the other hand? Richard Cadbury, of yes you guessed it Cadbury chocolates, is said to have begun that Valentine's Day tradition with decorated heart-shaped boxes of confections. Whether you are gifting another, or expressing self-love and gifting yourself, it is a nice treat to celebrate love in all its forms. Here are 6 products to set the mood on your Valentine’s Day with weed!
Gift a Special Bouquet of Weed Flowers:
Try a different type of flower this Valentine’s Day and still enjoy a bouquet of sweet aromas from these Limited Edition weed strains.
- Kingroll Valentines Special is a potent blend of Platinum Rose flower and Sky OG oil that will light your fire (at least while you get the joint going!). Special pink Valentine’s Day foil makes these kief-covered, smooth smoking Kingroll’s an extra special treat.
- Try chocolate and flower in one product with Lowell Farms: Chocolate Thaighani eighths. Chocolate Thaighani is a unique weed strain that comes in a lovely glass jar. It will delight the senses upon cracking the seal when you smell the terpene profile. Chocolate strains are very popular and we don’t get them in stock often, so this is the perfect time of year to surprise your Valentine with something they may not have tried before!
Edibles that Set the Mood on Valentine’s Day:
Excite you and your loved one’s taste buds with delectable weed edibles that are sure to set the mood this Valentine’s Day. There are a wide variety of gourmet edibles these days with elevated options that are sure to wow your sweetie.
- KIVA Chocolates are a traditional way to gift on this day of flowers and chocolate. Their gourmet hash-infused edibles are a top-selling edible brand in the California cannabis market, and it's no wonder why. KIVA chocolates taste so amazing it’s hard to tell there is weed in them!
- Chocolates aren’t the only option for a perfect Valentine’s Day treat from KIVA, they also have a Cherry “Excite” Camino gummy that is enhanced with uplifting sativa terpenes so you can set the mood and keep it going.
- Elevate the Valentine’s Day mood with Humboldt Apothecary’s Love Potion No. 7 tincture, a multi-use product you can eat or use topically. Enhanced with several aphrodisiacs such as Damiana, Cinnamon, Kava Kava, Cardamom, Roasted Cacao Nibs, and Vanilla bean for a sensuous aroma.
[caption id="attachment_955" align="alignright" width="300"] Humboldt Apothecary Love Potion No. 7[/caption]
- Surprise them with a new gourmet treat to hit the weed market: cannabis-infused marshmallows! We love the Strawberries and Cream Super Mellow for its surprising versatility as an edible. Combine it with a KIVA chocolate bar for a smore that does more. It is also a delicious topping to a hot chocolate or cup of coffee!
A Discreet Treat:
Savor a different flavor of Valentine’s Day treats with a discreet option; vapes! Weed vapes come in a wide variety of potency, flavors, and effects. These two stood out among the crowd as great options for your Valentine.
- Got a sweet tooth? Try a Jeeter Juice Strawberry Cheesecake vape cartridge, a high potency vape with tasty botanical terpenes that are fine-tuned for the best flavor and effect. Jeeters’ whimsical packaging and scrumptious flavors make for an ideal Valentine’s Day treat that fits the mood.
- Another great option to “light your fire” is the Jetty Extracts Fire OG vape cartridge. Adorned with red-hot, Valentine's Day-esque packaging, a Fire OG vape is a wonderful alternative to smoking flower.
Skip the same old gifts and set the bar higher this Valentine’s Day:
This year Valentine’s Day is on a Monday, maybe not the most romantic day of the week. That doesn’t mean you can’t set the mood with weed! Anyone who partakes would love a thoughtful mood-enhancing gift bag of delicious sensory-tingling chocolates and flowers.